It's about time I posted some basketball pics, I suppose, since their last game is next week. The boys really had a great time with this, and I can honestly say it's my favorite of all the elective community youth sports organizations. It's inside (warm), it's quick (less entertaining I have to do for the girls), and they love it!
Lucky for us, we got Bret and Tate on the same team with 3 or 4 of their friends, and their coaches were friends of Dougs, so it worked out great!!
If you're going to put them in sports, this is an ideal setup.
Lucky for us, we got Bret and Tate on the same team with 3 or 4 of their friends, and their coaches were friends of Dougs, so it worked out great!!
If you're going to put them in sports, this is an ideal setup.


No comments:
Post a Comment