Bret's been 9 now for almost 3 weeks and so I thought it was time to post his birthday pics. Here they are, in no particular order:
We opted for KidzArt instead of Peter Piper this year, and I must say it was a SPLENDID alternative.

They each got to make a T-shirt that they drew a racecar on. An instructor guided them through it and they all turned out really cool-lookin'.

Then, we played "Walk Like an Egyptian"-style musical chairs and left all the mess there. What a deal.

Of course, we supplied the birthday boy with his 9 spankin's, everyone joined in. (which resulted in him getting more than 9, but a little extra doesn't hurt.)

He shared the day with me, since it was my REAL birthday and his (4 days early) party.
I still can't believe he's 9. That's suspiciously close to two-digit TEN if you ask me.


No comments:
Post a Comment