I discovered a new and interesting (?!?!?) way to clean a bathroom this morning. I've never done it quite like this before.
- Begin to fill the sink with hot water and some Mr. Clean or your favorite scented cleaner.
- Make sure you put a big cloth in with it, and then walk away for about 7 minutes.
- When you come back, the entire countertop will be covered with sudsy water in addition to the entire floor and all the rugs.
- Thank you, mr. big fat cloth, for plugging up the hole that prevents such an occurance.
- Drain the sink and then begin applying thick bath towels on both countertop and floor.
- In a matter of 10 minutes and approximately 14-15 towels later, your counter, sink AND your floor are all EXCEPTIONALLY clean.
I hope (and don't) that it works for you too. I'm not in any hurry to be doing it this way again. I'm going to be washing towels until 3 am. To say nothing of the fact that it didn't eliminate cleaning the toilet at all.


2 comments:
Sounds like something that would happen to me. Congrats on your clean bathroom! ;)
Hmmmm yer hired! hehehehe ;)
Post a Comment