Thursday, June 14, 2007

Child Abuse has many "names"

Yesterday, Doug took a message for me, from some lady at the local Diagnostic Lab. (Probably because I was supposed to take Kyle in about 4 months ago to have his lead level tested, and I still haven't.)
At any rate, the message was from one of the highly-qualified receptionists there,
by the name of:
(yes, you're reading it right)

Early Dawn

I SO (but won't) want to call her back this morning using the following dialogue:

"Hi, Early Dawn? Glad I caughtcha.
This is Late Dusk, returning your call."

Who names their child a descriptive, yet still entirely undetermined time of the day?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Working for the Housing Authority I see some great names... I will start writing them down and sharing. Most of the time we have a great laugh or a "What were they thinking" moment.

Laurie

Mary Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary Beth said...

I'm an idiot. I spelled hilarious wrong.

At any rate, that was HILARIOUS.