Monday, June 11, 2007

Four at ONCE...

Thanks AMY, for the news...and since I was so glad to have it, I'm going to share it on my blog too. A friend (mostly of my older brother, but I was friends with her sister) from high school, Jayne West gave birth to quadruplets in Mesa last Wednesday!




They have super cute names too, Weston, Addison, Brynlee and Cambria. Two girls, and two boys, how perfect. I didn't even know they lived in Mesa. How exciting for them. You can donate to their food and diaper budget at any Bank of America. I've decided that since I'm only diapering ONE kid nowadays, I should probably go contribute! I can't even BEGIN to imagine what kind of adventure they're beginning. What an incredible opportunity...

Congratulations to Jeremiah and Jayne. We'll be thinking, praying, and sending cash and valium regularly.

See the whole article in the East Valley Tribune here.

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

Holy smokes! Yeah for them. What an adventure that will be!