Last week, NieNie eloquently reminded me that I should really be trying to eat better. So, today for breakfast... instead of Diet Coke and half of an Eggo waffle, here's what I fed myself, husband and children:
Whole Wheat English Muffins with Raspberry jam, Fruit Medley (honeydew, watermelon, strawberries and bananas) along with some Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice. Granted, the people at "Simply Orange" squeezed it, but for what it costs, it might as well be squeezed with a golden juicer.AND - It's an invasion of the Saturday's Warriors. In addition to the FOUR babies born to Jayne last week and the sextuplets born at another Phoenix hospital last night, TWO friends from church both had baby boys yesterday at the same hospital, ending up in the same shared recovery room (due to the other rooms being filled up with other mothers to the rest of the warriors).
WHEW! It's a good thing I had SUCH a good breakfast, or my brain really wouldn't be able to process all of it.


No comments:
Post a Comment