Wednesday, October 10, 2007

down....set....WHAT?!?

Yeah, I know, I just got done posting about how we're playing soccer.


Well, Bret also wanted to throw a little Elementary-Level Flag Football into the mix. It's quite endearing actually... the local Elementary Schools all play each other on the various fields.



Bret's poor team.... They won their last game, and that was the extent of their winning. At least they went out on a good note. I may venture to say that the two touchdowns scored during that last game MAY have been THE two touchdowns of the whole (5 week-long) season.



It was good exposure for him, I guess. Although we're not sure he's "football material." He played for the offense as a linebacker, even though it looked more like wrestling to me.



I DID, however manage to sneak a half-decent shot of Bret in the process. This is a feat in and of itself. He doesn't support my snap-shooting-addiction as well as the girls do.


No comments: