I did another photo shoot for Matter of Flax yesterday. They have some EXCITING new products, including the very spicy baja-flavored tomato chips. Kyle and Whitney like Apple Cranberry the best.

I still have a lot to learn when it comes to product photography. Especially when the product comes in shiny containers.
I've said this before and I'll say it again: are YOU getting enough Omega 3's and 6's? If not, then Savory Flax Krisps may be just what the doctor ordered. Go on, and tell em' the photographer senctha'.
My inexperience with product photography causes me to post at least a few good PEOPLE portraits I've taken. It just makes me feel better. Okay then. Have a great day.



1 comment:
Hey Kerri! Just so you know, I totally check in on your blog all the time, it is so cute and you are a good writer! Funny too! Your family is totally darling and you sound like you have your hands full but are loving it. You are going to have to teach me how to do that some day when I have a herd of kids. =) I'm so glad you are happy! So I read your letter, is your Mom really going to live with you? FUN! Free babysitting. =) She is such a sweetheart. Tell her hello for me. Well, tah tah for now and take care!
Love, Sara
Post a Comment