Monday, October 22, 2007

Got Any Powder on ya?

Powder Puff is so cool, why didn't our school have that? Or did they and I was too busy driving the Comet to notice?

Here are some pictures from the P.Puff game a few weeks ago. They are the contents (along with some COOL video) of my latest video project.

Kaylee (pictured in color in these) was kind of the like the ROCKSTAR of the whole game. I get to feel cool that I know her and her family because she's a piano student/babysitter/teen idol in our house.



Juniors lost, but looked cooler and had better plays. That counts for something.



Next year there's no question. They will dominate.



Kaylee requested AC/DC's Thunderstruck to accompany the video. I'm having a hard time finding natural flowing movements for the pictures, but whatever - - I'm sure it will be AWESOME.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah where was I on the powderpuff thing? I would have loved that haha