It had to come to an end, I suppose.
What a great weekend it was for our very own Little Man Tate.

The whole thing was just great, and we're most grateful for all the friends and family
that helped make that possible. We love you all.

Google almost didn't want to host the video that I stayed up until 3 in the morning making, but I finally convinced the two of them (computer and google) to work together and got it up. If you're bored, or just a Tate-lover like me, it's about 10 minutes long.
Click HERE to see it.



6 comments:
Way to make me cry! That was so sweet. I can't believe Tate is eight!
Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up?! Your video reminded me to take each day a little slower and treasure those special little people moments. Thanks for sharing!
Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up?! Your cute video reminded me to take each day a little slower and treasure those precious moments. Thanks for sharing!
That was so good. Your videos always turn out so well. Doing my first video a few weeks ago I now know how hard and time consuming it can be. The frusturation of getting everything just right. Way to go. You did an awsome job.
Your video is adorable, I got a little teared up there at the end. I am going to have to steal your idea when my boys turn 8!
I can't believe I forgot about Tate getting babtized! How excitting wish we could have been there. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment