Friday, December 07, 2007

the 11th hour...

I really should be going to bed, especially since I feel like I'm getting sick (or maybe it's the Airborne mixed with the Gatorade mixed with the pistachios) since I am, ya know, doing a triathlon tomorrow... but I was in here making some adjustments to my Tri-2-playlist and thought while I was here, I'd post a pic or two from our lil' party we just finished.

It kind of went down like Thanksgiving does: spend all day planning, cooking and decorating, and then in an hour it's over. It was great fun though, and we enjoyed having everyone over.





Speaking of my playlist, now that it's complete - it ROCKS! I downloaded a bunch of Christmas Dance re-mixes, so it will not only be inspirational, but festive at the same time! Here's hoping CASCADA's "Last Christmas" and Crazy Frog's "Jingle Bells" will get me through the last mile in whatever amount of inclement weather we're supposed to be expecting tomorrow.

Of course, I'm bringing the cheering section again. If the music doesn't get me through, this image should... (!?!?!)

No comments: