So, weekly (and for an extra half hour each Sunday for the past month) we host the ward choir in our home.
I play the piano, Doug runs a playgroup downstairs ;-)
and Bret mans the kitchen.
There's great fun to be had by all.
you should come!

Bret has taken it upon himself to make some kind of dessert, cupcake, bread, cream puff, or random food-colored item each week, and has it ready for consumption by the end of the rehearsal - all in a quaint display, usually with fresh veggies and dip to help balance out whatever extra amount of sugar he may or may not have accidentally added in.
He made green lemonade one week and wondered why people haven't been going for the drinks in recent weeks. Tate and Whitney like to help when they can, but he usually prefers to be alone in there.
Thanks Amy and your fun class for the cool attire. They look like legitimate chefs. They can't wait to come back when your schedule's less FULL.
So. If you're hungry, need something to do to burn the 10 hours before church starts, and enjoy a little do-re-mi now and then. Come on over. We'll put on a chicken.
Or ...at least Bret will.


2 comments:
I love it! I enjoyed the pics of your crazy chefs!!! I updated Les Petits Chefs blog today with a slideshow for the gingerbread class. Hope you enjoy! Happy Holidays! Amy
If I would have known about the food and playgroup I would have been there with bells on!!! ~wink~
Post a Comment