I love the end of the year. December is starting become something of an overwhelming month, but I LOVE changing up the Primary stuff.
The theme for 2008 is awesome. So simple, so sweet. I love it.
Here's what I've been working on tonight -
(in addition to the rolls, the schedules, the lists, the calendars and the other lists. Oh, and also - I'm making some lists. In addition to meetings, we also believe in lists.)
I JUST love this. It's the cover page, for the teachers' manual binders.
What's great is - most of them are pictures I've taken of local ankle biters. I have a vision of plastering pictures of my lil' primary stewardshiplets all over the primary room this coming year.
Now, I know of at least a couple of my teachers who read my blog. Why they read it is a whole other mystery, but since you weren't supposed to see this until Sunday, just act surprised when you do. Ok then.


No comments:
Post a Comment