Monday, January 19, 2009

Adoro el lunes

Unlike most, I love Mondays.
The house is a war zone,
yet I seem to have no problems leaving it this way as I...
1.) Run much-needed AM errands 2.) Take a nap with my toddler 3.) Teach some piano and then prepare for the
evening home with the family.


In honor of the Nie's return to blogdome, I added
avocado to our whole-wheat bagel pizzas tonight.

I thought of her each time one melted in my mouth amidst the marinara and mozzarella.


We mustered through and survived another FHE and I made a
note to self: Get Doug a pocket version of The Children's songbook.


For dessert?
What else but the leaning tower of chocolate cake.

I finished the evening with a leap of faith, allowing camera-handling privileges to my eldest for Abby's requested shot.

Tuesday, let me tell ya...you've got some big shoes to fill.

3 comments:

julie said...

it helps that I'm in Tuesday. How can it possibly be bad? You need to bring that cake to work. I love the pictures. How nice that all your candid home shots look so professional. How nice for you that you're amazing! (You think that all the time huh?)

julie said...

Oh, and I love avocado more than my children. Ok, other people's children. Not yours.

Megan said...

Sounds like a wonderful Monday! Unfortunately, my kids can't stand avocados. :( It's very distressing. Glad you don't seem to have that problem!