Saturday, January 17, 2009

the girls with the hats...and stuff

I know, I know...these go on the other blog, but I had to do it...
I had to show you what level of cuteness I've been working with lately.

Photobucket


Photobucket

These sisters were here earlier in the week and kindly obliged when I expressed a need to experiment with some new hats.
i ♥ etsy

Moms with girls: Come quick!
I have more hats and new backgrounds coming.

...and Kyle doesn't like it when I try them on him.

6 comments:

Megan said...

I have to say they are pretty darn cute. Where on earth did you find them?

Mrs. Burch said...

This girl I know with a recent basketball injury, she brought them over last week. And yes, they're superbly cute. Almost as cute as their brother's secret crush.

Jamie said...

I seriously need to get my little girl up to you!!!

Susan Young said...

Seriously... where have you been. THese pictures are SUPERB! We need to set up an appointment for next week. My babies are only getting cuter!

Susan Young said...

Seriously... Where have you been? These pictures (and all the rest I've seen on the blog) are truly SUPERB! I am so excited. We need to set up an appointment for next week. My baby girls are only getting cuter!

Megan said...

Thanks for keeping the injury in your thoughts, it has helped with the healing process i just know it. And yes, the crush is pretty darn cute too!