It's a good thing I watched it at the gym because when I got home to show Doug, my DVR had sufficiently malfunctioned and it wasn't there.
While treading away on the mill and such, as this segment finally came on, I felt like interrupting everyone else watching it (almost half the floor) and saying,
"Hey! I know him! I was in that one roadshow with him and we sang Aladdin songs!"
While treading away on the mill and such, as this segment finally came on, I felt like interrupting everyone else watching it (almost half the floor) and saying,
"Hey! I know him! I was in that one roadshow with him and we sang Aladdin songs!"

This will be a fun season to watch!
For some reason, the video isn't loading to this post, but you can go HERE to see it.
Along with my spin instructor training on The Biggest Loser and Lost starting up again tonight...man, there's so much good TV and so few people to clean my house while I watch all of it.


6 comments:
I was flipping back and forth between Biggest Loser and American Idol and I just happened to turn it just in time to see Kai. I ran downstairs and yelled at Duane that I knew someone on AI and made him watch it with me! Who is your spinning instructor by the way?
Last night as Darin was on the computer, he said, "Wait -- what's his name? Rewind that...", and sure enough! yay, redlands.
I forgot that I could claim that I was in roadshows with him...the Aladin one was probably my favorite (I even remember some of the songs) Aaaahhh, the memories! I got teary eyed as I explained to a friend how I know the Kalama family. I miss the days of Luaus, roadshows, San Clemente and ALL the Kalamas singing. I am excited to watch Kai!!
That's awesome that you are doing the concert. You are so talented and have so much to offer. TV is something I really don't get much of these days ;) G
Isn't it fun to know someone? I was surprised I didn't know anyone from the Phoenix auditions... So, who is your spin instructor on BL? We noticed that the Black and the Blue team are LDS (what with the temple in the backgrounds of their family pics...) So, that's been fun to pay attention to. :)
Hey there! I, too, am from Redlands. My maiden name was Tawna Harmon and I have a twin sister and lots of other siblings. I remember you from there, remember your dad being bishop. I married Nathan Mower, whos family is really good friends with the Kalamas! It is really exciting to know someone on American Idol, don't forget to vote for him tons! Fun to see your blog!
Post a Comment