So, on my way home from a photo session tonight, I meandered past the temple.
Upon passing it the first time, I immediately made an illegal U-turn (my first offense of the evening) in order to go back and get a shot.
Having no shoulder to stop in, I just decided since it was a slow traffic night that I'd just put on my hazards and snap away. (second offense - what a loser I am.)

I was doing splendidly until I saw the red and blue lights in my rearview.
Having no shoulder to stop in, I just decided since it was a slow traffic night that I'd just put on my hazards and snap away. (second offense - what a loser I am.)

I was doing splendidly until I saw the red and blue lights in my rearview.
Oops.
Thanks Mr. Twin Falls County Sheriffs deputy for honoring my need to capture an artistic view of this, my new favorite temple, and for letting me go on my merry way.
Whew!
It would have been worth it even if I HAD gotten a ticket, eh? WOW.
Stop by here later for more of this cute family...


9 comments:
That picture is frame worthy and could be sold tomorrow...amazing!!! Well worth the almost ticket =)
Hey! The county sheriff pulled me over tonight too!! We're bff. Some girls stepped off a sidewalk and I failed to yield. I don't have a beautiful perfect photo to prove my offenses but I don't have a ticket either..so that works.
THat picture is absolutely beautiful. I am telling you, you have to come out here and take pictures at the Sacred Grove for me. I know yours would be awesome!!!
WOW!! I would love a copy of that picture! Our little Temple is really pretty. :) Glad he was nice about it!
Well had you received a ticket, at least you could have paid it off by selling prints of that picture. I would like to purchase the first one please! (I'm actually serious about this one!)
wow, very, very cool!
Wow, impressive! Just the right time of night and with the clouds what a catch!!
What perfect timing!!! I love storms that leave behind a beautiful sky. To be driving past the temple at that moment. Truly spectacular. What a gorgeous picture.
That temple picture is amazing. Breathtaking. Nice job!
Post a Comment