Last week we ventured out onto the Snake River for some tubing fun. With high temps only in the low 70's, it wasn't the most ideal weather, but it was great fun, regardless. And we're more than ready to go again, soon.
The boys have no fear! Although Tate isn't very convincing while he's riding. He kept sliding down and down on the tube, until he was practically laying flat on it.

The boys have no fear! Although Tate isn't very convincing while he's riding. He kept sliding down and down on the tube, until he was practically laying flat on it.
We finally convinced Abby and Whitney to take a turn, and then Bret was promptly given a turn to drive the boat. !!?!?

It probably wasn't his fault, but that WAS the one time the tube ducked under the wake and all of us except Whitney ended up bobbing in the freezing water.
Abby may or may not be traumatized for life. :-)
The kids enjoyed playing in the slimy water after we got out, even amdist the setting sun and falling temperature.
We're building a long-lasting relationship with this water, I'm certain.






4 comments:
I don't know about relationships with the water, but you sure are building long-lasting relationships with each other. Kerri, this looks like so much fun, and I can't help but think that your kids are just going to end up so awesome for all of the love and memories you and Doug are pumping into their childhood!
Some of my favorite childhood memories were on a boat. That is a wonderful tradition to start. And go Bret - I still am too afraid to drive the boat. Thats what big brothers, dads and husbands are for.
You are so talented. I love your pictures...especially the last one. What a fun trip. You and Doug are definitely rock star parents!
Looks like so much fun! I love the sunset pic.
Post a Comment