Sunday, November 05, 2006

Got any ORE you wanna trade?


Whenever we don't have meetings, firesides or choir practice in the evening, our favorite Sunday evening tradition is Settler's of Catan. Thanks Debbie and Seth for the introduction, since it's been almost 2 years now, and we can't seem to get enough Catan. As long as Annie can be red, and we take turns robbing from each other, we manage to stay married to each other by the end of the game. Tonight I pulled off a sneaky 'come from behind' win, which surprised even me, since I thought I was doomed to loose. Don't worry Doug, someday you'll win.

2 comments:

Jackie B. said...

We love that game too! We've only played it a few times, but it's fantastic!

Annie Taylor said...

red is the color of rage...anyway, that was a fun game. Next time we for sure need to play rook. annie