These are three of my first cousins once removed," Nathan and Eva Lehnhof, and Dylan Reid.
Aren't they delightful? Here's my question though: Who decided that "once removed" was the best way to distinguish their family-order? Where, exactly, are they removed to? And why do they have to be removed anyway?
I'd much rather just refer to them as, "my cousins' cute kids." Since that's what they are.
Kewpie
3 days ago


1 comment:
Those are cute pictures. I wonder why I didn't get them. You must be a favorite.
I need some sort of encyclopedia to back me up on that title. I remember coming to that conclusion when Lisa first had Chandler, and we deterimined that he was a 1st cousins once removed to all of us. I've since tried to explain that to several of matt's cousins in regards to our own children, but they look at me like I'm insane. It is a rather peculiar title for a relative.
Post a Comment