Ok, so I'm still hung up on the Chicago concert I didnt' get to go to.
Regardless...here's my tribute to our 10th anniversary! I found roses on my desk this morning, awwwwww. I scanned an old wedding picture and made it black and white so it didn't look 10 years old. How backwards is that? I won't be posting for a couple of days, since Doug and I are leaving in the morning for our San Diego getaway. All our best wishes to Doug's parents who are tending 2 of the kids and a sick baby. 10 years, 5 kids, a mortgage, an SUV and a trampoline. What else could we have asked of you, ten years? Here's to many more!


3 comments:
WOW! What a wonderful picture. I can't believe how young you both look. Well i guess 10 years ago we were really young. LOL. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Have a wonderful trip!
Happy Anniversary!
10 years already?!?
Congrats! :)
Post a Comment