Thursday, January 04, 2007

Calling all Procrastinators:

Since I haven't taken any interesting pictures in the last couple of days, and Primary seems to be consuming practically all my time this week, I figured my efforts therein were worthy of a post of their own.


This is the cover I made for the jewel cases for the new CD we're giving the kids on Sunday:And this is the cover I made for all the teacher's binders with the new manuals. I'm super excited about this year's theme. I even ordered a 16x20 print of the Greg Olsen painting for our primary room. I'll be keepin' it when we're finished, especially since I paid a lil' extra for expedited shipping from UT to have it by Sunday. Oh the life of a procrastinatin' primary prez.

and bytheway, if any other procrastinatin' primary workers are in need of the aforementioned files, or other 2007 paraphernalia I've created, I'd be happy to share.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there. It's Chris Gallacher. I love your cd cover. I did something very similar for Stake Primary Leadership in Nov. There seemed to be a problem with copying copyrighted stuff so I made CDs for everyone with "legal" music which was ALL downloaded from the church website. That website is fabulous. Just about everything you need! I love your blog idea to keep everyone up to date. I'm afraid I would never keep it up.
chris