... and I already miss that song.
This was the Family Activity last night. Liz was talking to her parents and Marcos & Metta in Brazil, when I wanted to get in on the action, and my children soon followed. After no time at all, everyone was re-acquainted like we were living at 378 North again, and Sis. Prieto was singing primary songs with the kids. They all got to choose their favorite, and she sang with all 4 of them each one, in English. As I stood back and watched, I found myself wishing we were crammed in that apartment again eating beans and potatoes while playing Lincoln Logs with Marcos and Sammy, teaching Tate how to walk.
Until we meet again, our Prieto Family.
which, by the way... is in April, in Orem at the Mt. Timpanogos Temple. Can't wait.


3 comments:
this goes down as one of my favorite blog posts. Thanks for sharing.
By the way, I think that's also my favorite Primary Song. Do you have the music for it?
Awesome. If you all could spare an hour or so, I'd love to get together. We could even bring some lawn chairs to the ol' play yard. You know, the one with the chain link fence.
The Prieto's were so awesome!! Sei and I were just talking about them last nite. Such a great family!! I miss our little 6-plex...
Post a Comment