Sunday, January 21, 2007

Drought Relief

Just in time for droughts in both posting and moisture - this weekend we got snow!


We drove up to Mingus to find a good sledding hill, at which we failed miserably.

So we abused the 'gently inclined' road instead. It worked great for the kids, and we attracted quite a crowd. By the time we left, there were probably 20 cars parked all around us. Doug was in charge of keeping the sledders from entering the highway. I spent the time keeping Kyle stocked with cheerios in the car and figuring out where to take girls with their bibs on, to the bathroom. JOY. This is what happened when Bret thought it better to try it once without his coat, hat, gloves and what should have been a facemask.

We made it home in time for my Girl's Night (but in the afternoon) lunch date, and B&T's basketball game. Doug and I went to a hockey game last night too, where I wish I had taken my camera, but maybe next time. We're DEFINITELY going back. It was great fun!
We woke up to another inch or so of snow on the ground this morning, YAY!
Doug (in7th heaven) is THISCLOSE to asking for a snowblower.

No comments: