Wednesday, June 27, 2007

What Heaven Sees in You...


Allow me, if you will, to return to Girl's Camp for ONE LAST post.

For those of you I asked for pictures from of your girls in their white dresses,

I thought I'd post the video that I made for Girl's Camp with them.

I ended up not needing as many of the dresses pictures as I once thought, but THANK YOU for sending them, nonetheless. It turned out really cool, I think.

Click HERE and you should be able to watch it.



I would have posted it sooner, but at the risk of anyone seeing it

before they were supposed to, I couldn't.

Well, they all got back today, so I guess we're safe.

It's called, appropriately enough,

"What Heaven Sees in You."


Words and Music by: Doug Walker and Sherry Marks Walker

Pictures: Various Collections
FYI, it starts out black for the first 17 or so seconds before the pictures come on.
And, turn up the sound. For some reason it's really soft.
ENJOY!

3 comments:

The Schultz Family said...

That was so awesome I was balling like a baby! I am sure the girls loved it. You did a great job!

Netty said...

It never fails...everytime I see one of these videos that you make for the girls, you move me to tears. You have a knack for giving us glimpses of what Heaven sees in our girls. Thank you, so much.

kory and tina family said...

You are amazing. Great Job. I wish I could have seen it with the girls. I'm sure they were touched.