So, back about a month ago, before my life got a lil' crazy, I wanted (and needed) a haircut. So, I decided to peruse through some fashion magazines (online) and find a new do. When I couldn't QUITE picture what I would look like with the new styles, I decided to put my photoshop skills into practice. I took a picture of myself, and photoshopped my face into the hairstyles. Here's what I came up with.
It's pretty hilarious (and CREEPY at the same time):

Later in the day, after I got done FREAKING out my husband, children and various friends with the above photos, I decided to get it cut.
I think we'll all agree, this one's the best of the three.
A perfect compromise, if I do say so myself.

If you're interested in getting a WILD & DRASTIC haircut, just photoshop your face into something HORRIBLE, and it won't seem so bad when you actually do it.
When I told the "stylist" what I had done with the photoshop thing, she wanted me to come set up my computer in her booth and do it for others, as a service. I found that rather amusing.


4 comments:
you TOTALLY crack me up! The REALLY freaky thing is that I have done this very thing! But you wont catch me showing everone!! HAHAHA
It looks great, Carrie, and I don't see why Photoshop wouldn't do great in a studio.
What a cool idea! great way to find out what you might look like. Your cut is cute!
So cute!
Post a Comment