Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Windbigler Wonderful...

My sister Erin is a genius. Have I ever mentioned that? Well, she is. I sometimes think I dabble in design, until I ask Erin to do something for me, and in about 3 minutes she comes up with stuff like THIS:

That was the original design that we had printed on T-shirts. Then... about 4 days before we left, she came up with a second one, that we used on a gift for our mom. I loved it, so I had another set of shirts made with it on it. We're officially the LEHNHOF REPRESENTs now.

My kids love wearing their Lehnhof Dudds. I guess we're big-time reunioners now that we have paraphenalia, and all. I DID write an article on planning reunions once, you know. (which is ironic, since I had NOTHING to do with planning this one) It's amusing, actually...I once googled myself, and that was the top result. I guess it will forever be my claim to fame until I do something that trumps it. I'll work on that. It's really nothing to be known for.


ANYWAY - Until our next reunion, I'll continue aspiring to be as cool as Erin.


oh, and muff...lest you think I won't feature you....WRONG! You're on tap for tomorrow's spotlight.

6 comments:

Mary Beth said...

It's true for me too. I also want to be as cool as Erin.

Thanks to you, that article is also my only claim to google fame.

And did you have iron-ons for us for the kids of the second shirt? They sure love 'em!

Mary Beth said...

oh yeah- I meant to thank you for my new glamour shot.

Shelley Reid said...

These are so cute! We will have to enlist Erin to make us one when we have a "Lehnhof Family Reunion" someday. We may have to wait a few years though because right now our tree would look pretty sparse with only 4 leaves!

Mrs. Burch said...

Mare - sorry I never got around to your spotlight. Today has been interesting, to say the least. So, we'll get to that Prontito. Now, as for the t-shirts, yes, I'm still mustering up the desire to print and iron those on for the lil' tykes. I'll get on that asap. And - your glamour shot IS beautiful. I thought that the moment I previewed it. I suppose I'm glad I didn't delete it out of jealousy. You're beautiful. I was planning on debuting it for your spotlight day, hope that's ok.
g'night. kudds

Mary Beth said...

oh no rush on the shirts, angel. I just wanted to know if I was supposed to be doing the ironing or something. Oh, and certainly no rush on my spotlight either. I know you love me.

Erin said...

Sorry I have been out of it the last few days-- and I missed so much. Thanks, ker.