Monday, August 20, 2007

a lot-a Lehnhofs

We managed (somehow) to get this cool family picture
at our reunion last month.
I just finally got done Photoshopping various
(and I'm not telling whose) faces.


Family Roster: (left to right)
(TOP): Lance, Matt, Bobbie Jo, Brian, Cody, Doug

(MIDDLE): Steven, Jenny, Mary, Grandma Albiston, MOM, Erin, Kerri, Bret

(FRONT): Luke, Addison, Sadie, Lydia, Garrett, Ethan, Carter, Whitney, Kyle, Abby, Tate


Whew.

3 comments:

Jackie B. said...

That is awesome!

Anonymous said...

That is a great picture. I just have to say the Lance is your dad's twin!! I was so honored as a child to 1st have him as a home teacher and then Bishop. He was a wonderful man!

Rebecca said...

Hi Kerrie-

Remember me? Rebecca Arnott? My last name is now Webb and I have been married for 3 1/2 years and have 1 son named McKay! We live in Oregon right now and I was looking at Amy Foster's website and found a link to you guys! You have a BEAUTIFUL family! It would be fun to catch up! Say hi to your sisters K?

Rebecca Jean Arnott Webb (Dan and McKay)