
She's constantly amazing me with her distinguishable traits
and how she comes up with the most interesting
things to keep busy with.
While teaching her children how to be the outstanding, joyful people.
She:
1. grows her own herbs and eats them on homemade wheat bread
2. makes up her own patterns for hair accessories
for self and daughter
3. creates programs for people to educate themselves and enrich their lives
4. has labels for everything
5. has been to Paris
6. revels in the 'finer' 'dashing' things in life
7. has 3 genius-type children. (her 3 year-old practically can recite pi to the 30th digit. You know... 3.14, etc. and I'm not kiddin')
8. keeps track of friends from 2nd grade and knows
their shoe sizes and stuff
9. irons clothing regularly
10. keeps me (and others) striving toward her level of "with-it-ness"
i HEART you, muff.
oh yeah...
11. still puts up with some of us calling her 'muffinstuff'
who else wants a spotlight? This is fun.


4 comments:
What a wonderfully, sweet tribute to your sisters!! I wanna be you when I grow up! ;)
So what's the story behind the nic-name "muff" and "muffinstuff"??
I'll answer that- when I was little my mom and dad called me Mary Muffin. (I'm not sure why muffin exactly except that it started with an "M". Maybe they thought the saying was "cute as a muffin", instead of "cute as a button".) Anyway, Muffin was shortened to Muff, and somehow they all came on to Muffinstuff. Lovely, isn't it?
Our parents were big on nicknames. Kerri's was Kerri Cuddles, if anyone want's to know. She likes to be called Kuds for short.
Thanks for the shining tribute Kuds. I HEART you too. Some of those were a stretch, huh? Lest you all be deceived, let me clarify: I never iron clothes, except for Sunday, but usually Matt's the one to do it.
Oh, and the real truth is that compared to my two entrepreneur, Relief Society/Primary president sisters- I'm pretty lazy!
Muff & Kuds...cute! :)
Post a Comment