Monday, October 08, 2007

Foot Service...

Attention Activity Days Leaders: cool activity idea ahead!


So, last week (or was it two weeks ago?) Hmmmm. The Activity Days Girls from our ward sent invitations to all the auxiliary presidencies to come have a pedicure at the church.


They wanted to do a service project, and felt like treating us all to a little foot-pampering. Our AWESOME leaders used the scriptures and taught them about the Savior washing the feet of his disciples along with the activity, and how they could serve THEIR leaders the same way.



September was Service month in Primary - I was SO PROUD to claim these ladies (and girls) as mine (from Primary) as I sat with the presidents of the other auxiliaries. At the end they brought us out lemonade and pumpkin cookies to eat, as we sat with our lotioned feet and painted toes and listened to soothing melodies.


How cute is that!?

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Awwww Kerri! I'm tearing up here! What awsome pictures and wonderful words from you!

Amy said...

That's a great idea! I just so happen to be the Activity Day leader in our ward and I am always looking for new ideas! We'll have to do that one for sure! Thanks!

Netty said...

That is amazing! Way to go, girls and leaders. I'll definitely pass that along to our Activity day-leaders.

~j. said...

Wow! That's way better than hiking the Y.