Friday, December 14, 2007

Holiday Duet...

You may have already seen something like this online, but for our ward Christmas party, I was asked to put these two together.

LDS production of "The Nativity" and Amy Grant's "Breath of Heaven."

It's kind of like they were made for each other, perfection. I, of course, added a few of my own dramatic and sound effects because...well, that's how I operate. It's a sweet little arrangement. Enjoy!

10 comments:

The Schultz Family said...

This was great Kerrianne. You did wonderful. It made me cry. Do you have any way that I can put that on my blog? I can wait until after your ward party if you want. Thanks

Mrs. Burch said...

I think if you go here:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5299193964068369201&hl=en

there is an option after viewing it, to add it to a blog. If not, you could just use the above link.

Mary Beth said...

That was really cool, Kerrianne. Thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed it. I think we may make that a part of our Christmas Eve Celebration.

Mrs. Burch said...

You're welcome Mary Beth. I'm glad you liked it.

Netty said...

Thanks for posting the link. I would love to use that as part of our Christmas Eve activity. If that's ok with you. The music just adds to the spirit of the video. The extra sound effects were perfect. Great job as usual.

Thanks for always being so willing to share your gifts with the rest of us.

Erin said...

Hey, can I add it to my RS blog? I can't figure out how to do it-- surprised?

Mrs. Burch said...

To save it to add to your blog, or wherever, go to the link on the 2nd comment, and there is an option to download it, you save it to your computer, and then you can add it through a normal post by adding a video, insert the file. Voila!!

mom2six said...

That was so great Kerrianne. Last night that video got me to thinking a lot about Mary and what an AMAZING woman she must have been. The video brought a great spirit to the party. I love that song also... I haven't heard at all this Christmas season, until now. Thanks!

Tiffany J said...

Wow! It really did fit perfectly! Beautiful!

Lindsay said...

Thanks for posting the video. I saw it once before and love it.