Thursday, December 11, 2008

...praise be

1 jar with a whole lot of Skittles
8 pairs of Cars underwear
6 days confined to the house
LOTS of pants that don't fit now that there isn't a diaper to hold em' up.
1 potty-trained boy!
1 ecstatic ME over having the last one be the easiest to train!

I can't wait to giddily skip past the diaper isle.

6 comments:

Henlines said...

Wow - lucky you!!!! Joel WAS potty trained before we had William....now we're back to diapers.....UGH!!!!! I swear it takes a year for my kids to be potty trained. I'm glad it went so well for you. It looks like you guys are settling in...I'm happy for you. We miss you here in sunny 67 degree AZ!! :)

Mary Clark said...

Can i borrow you when its time to potty train Malia? I will look forward to the day when i dont have to buy diapers too. Probably by then i will be pregnant and it will start all over again. I looked at your photography blog and I was so excited to know such a great photographer.

Rebecca said...

Your last? I'm training my first! I can't believe the head start you got on me! Boy, it's taking us a loooong time! Any advice?

Swirly Scarves by Gladys said...

I can't believe you are there!!! That is soooooooooo exciting!! Good for you!!! I love you, Mom

Annie Taylor said...

How awesome that he is potty trained! I can not wait for that day! Isaac seems to be nowhere close to that, maybe he and Julia will do it at the same time? I hope not...Anyway, give me a call sometime when you have a minute.

Jackie B. said...

way to go Kyle!!