I'm SO reconnecting with being in the kitchen since having moved here.
There's something heart-warming about being in there, amidst the falling snow and my two year-old running in and out that reminds me of, oh... Wymount Terrace or something. I feel like that mom again, and kind of just love it.
I spent Wednesday morning baking with Abby. She was the cookie cutter specialist, I was over flour distribution.
Later on, everyone joined in and we had a great time decorating them for friends, pack meetings, school parties, and so on...
No promises on how many germs were or were not passed along in the process.
Everyday after school here is like a Winter Wonderland Paradise for my children. Since having acquired snow pants and appropriate footwear, it's even better.




2 comments:
What a cute little family photo. Does this mean you nixed the caramel corn making?
I love your Blog! Your pictures look really really good! I need a new camera. Kristen
Post a Comment