Your girls are growing up and are so photgenic!!!!! Glad I am coming to see you soon! mom
like a little miniature you with those freckles (and a slightly better fashion sense than the fantastic 80's tomboy look you were so fond of :)
She is so cute! How fun to have kids with such personalities, I bet it makes life interesting!
Hi! I found your blog a while ago while blog-jumping...Was about to click "next", but stopped to have a look at the pictures, noticed they were amazing and wanted to see what follows. So no, you don't know me. I hope you don't mind? :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Your girls are growing up and are so photgenic!!!!! Glad I am coming to see you soon! mom
like a little miniature you with those freckles (and a slightly better fashion sense than the fantastic 80's tomboy look you were so fond of :)
She is so cute! How fun to have kids with such personalities, I bet it makes life interesting!
Hi! I found your blog a while ago while blog-jumping...Was about to click "next", but stopped to have a look at the pictures, noticed they were amazing and wanted to see what follows. So no, you don't know me. I hope you don't mind? :)
Post a Comment