I think we were officially initiated onto our suburban street yesterday.
While taking a break from the hanging of pictures and clocks (I love clocks) indoors, I ventured out the front door to see what all the brouhaha was about.
This is what I found
It's starting to feel like home somewhat, now that it's got that Grand Central feeling.
Later, just before leaving for a fun double-date with some new friends, I saw this in the sky, and was warmed clear through, even amidst the rapidly sinking temperature.




5 comments:
Glad it is feeling more like home, as long as you still miss us here:) What a beautiful sunset and what a neat area that you live by lots of kids, I am jealous
Congrats to the Kool-aid House! It always makes a Mom's heart feel good.
that is absolutely crazy.... looks just like the sunset you shot last year in AZ. What a cool initiation....the Burch's have arrived!
we do get some beautiful sunsets! :)
Ok, so I am reading this and thinking...I really need to call Kerri, but ofcoarse it is an inappropriate time of day. So hey, I miss ya too, and I am glad to see all those kids at your house. And a beautiful Arizona in Idaho sunset! (I thought we were the only ones with that kind of sunset.)
Post a Comment