Tuesday, September 25, 2007

do you think....?

FOUR things I wonder if my children (as they're growing older and have minds of their own now) might be saying about me after I leave their room after a day/night like today has been.
  1. "K, she's a whack job."
  2. "Does she need medication?"
  3. "SOMEBODY didn't get their nap today."
  4. "What DOES Dad see in her, anyway?"
Here's hoping tomorrow is a little better...

5 comments:

Mary Beth said...

that was really funny, and I'm sure not true. Hope today's better, angel.

Anonymous said...

You read my mind. I wonder the same thing almost eveyday. Have your kids ever just told you something crazy, that blew your mind? Like... Kennedie- "Mom why are the moms on TV so nice"
Ok does she think I am horrible or what?

Laurie

Netty said...

Believe it or not, days like that will make you appreciate the GOOD days even more... (we can hope, right?) Hang in there!

..JeSsIcA hUnT.. said...

HEY! HOW ARE YOU DOING!!WELL IT SEEMED AT THE TIME THAT THAT DANG PREGNANCY WOULD NEVER END!! BUT NOW IT SEEMS LIKE IT WENT FAST! I DONT HAVE JAMIES EMAIL, BUT I WILL LEAVE HER A COMMENT THAT YOU WANT TO BE ADDED. I THINK I HAVE YOUR EMAIL FROM THE BOOK CLUB OR SOMETHING!! THANKS FOR WRITTING ME!! I LOVE LOOKING AT YOUR BLOG! IT IS FUN!!

The Schultz Family said...

music_gal27@hotmail.com
That is Jamie Taylor's email. Email her your email address and she can send you an invite. I heard that you were trying to get her blog.