Another Weekend survived.
Including the 5K, two soccer games in the blazing sun, the circus, and another marathon Sunday.

I ended up doing just fine on the 5K. In fact, I placed 2nd in my age group. How bout that! I guess I'm a contender after all. I highly doubt I'll be doing such in temps 15 degrees hotter this weekend, but at least I'll have that shiny ribbon from the PV race to keep me going.

I also ended up with a fancy souvenir "Tour de Pee Vee" coffee mug. Maybe I'll start drinking my protein shakes in there from now on.
Today, after posting and a shower HAS TO BE dedicated to MUCH NEEDED TLC to my very neglected housework:

Otherwise, my new obsession is going to get a SERIOUS kabosh by my family really quickly.
For those of you who think I'm perfect, let me reassure you, I'm not. That's only the downstairs laundry. You should see the pile upstairs. Laundry is only ONE ITEM on a list SEVERAL pages long of my many imperfections.
Here's hoping I get all that laundry and cleaning done before this weekend.
What are YOU doing this week?


3 comments:
In my opinion stay at home moms are SO much more busy that us working moms. It is just a myth that you sit on the couch and watch TV. Good Luck on the Laundry, I have to do loads when I am getting ready for work to keep up!!
Love love love your post! My very favorite was the laundry picture!!! I'm showing it to Scott right now...."See EVEN Kerri has a pile of laundry"! (of course you have 5 children and I have ONE!...maybe I wont show it to Scott after all! Much LOVE
YOU ARE AMAZING!!
Post a Comment