And I start to cry.
Because they really hurt.
I've been running a lot lately (like 3 miles every morning this week), and I think my knees are starting to rebel. Any running experts got any advice? I'm in a very ready-position to take it.
My training partner totally threw her back out on Tuesday and was in the HOSPITAL because of it. Maybe we're over-doing it.
Anyway. In the meantime, I think I'm going to get a trainer, and take some Tylenol. I know Alleve would work better, but my stomach can't 'stomach' it.
K, and the picture of Doug and me - from August when we attempted to take a picture of ourselves at the temple, with the temple in the background, even though all you can see is mostly cars. Oh well, let's chalk it up to the fact that it was like 115 degrees, and we wanted to get in the car before we spontaneous combusted our Prescott Valley selves into thin air.


4 comments:
I don't know how you live in that heat. When I lived in Vegas for a year, I thought I would D-I-E! Like they said on "Fools Rush In"... CAN'T YOU SEE THE WHITE PEOPLE ARE MELTING?
you look great by the way!
Kate - Don't worry, we DON'T live in that heat. Here in P.V. it's (on average) about 15-20 degrees cooler than Phoenix. Thank the heavens above for that. I don't know how they survive down there without melting.
Jackie- Thanks...good luck with your packin' weekend! That's a workout too, you know. Go ahead and count that for Saturday's workout. :-) Later!
Do you have good shoes? That's what my friend asked me when I told her my knees were hurting from running.
How do you get motivated?? I need help!!
Post a Comment