
Let it be known, that on this day, Monday, September 24th, 2007 at 7:46 in the AM, Caillou's father raised his voice twice within a period of 2 minutes at his 2 children while riding in the car.
Yeah. I'm serious.
If grandma had been giving the play-by-play on Daddy, it would have gone down like this, "Daddy was really discouraged. For, he had never raised his voice at his children before. Even when they color on the walls, or spill their food, or cut the cat's hair, or (gasp!) put a blue shirt in a pile that's only for red shirts. I wonder what Mommy would say when Caillou told on him."
I'm glad to know Calliou's father is not a robot. By the way, where DOES he work anyway? He's ALWAYS at home.

I just can't stand that show. It kind of makes me want to vomit. a lot. I'm sorry...I really am, and apologize ahead of time for saying this to those of you who love him, but he's a whiner. Admit it.
A whiner "who's four" and has no hair.
At least he keeps Abby's attention while I shower and clean my room. For that reason, we'll keep him around for a while, I suppose.


4 comments:
Thank heavens, I thought I was the only one who despised Caillou. He makes me want to pull my hair out. Brody is OBSESSED with him. All we hear at our house 24/7 is, "Watch Caillou again mama? Caillou again?"
AAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!
That's a hilarous narration by grandma.
Did you watch yesterday? Mommy and Daddy BOTH went to work, while Caillou and Rosie went to daycare.
Funny you should post this....just 2 days ago when Connor "whined" something, Scott and I looked at each other, at the same time, and said "Calliou"!!
Post a Comment