Thursday, September 06, 2007

SONIC, thanks for your help.

We had some pictures taken a while ago, just random one night I thought it would be fun, so we coordinated our clothing, and went. Doug never thinks it's fun, but I love having a lot of family pictures to compare through the years.
Here's what came of the evening, in addition to the corn dogs, ice cream cones, and tater tots that were used as bribery...



WAY at the bottom of the page I've replaced our last year Christmas pic with this new one. Stay tuned (until Christmas) for the next "Christmas pic." I think I'll take it myself again though, it's CONSIDERABLY cheaper.

Oh yeah, and THIS is just hilarious, if you need a laugh and/or are bored.

Thanks, Mary Lehnhof (but not my sister who used to be Mary Lehnhof) for sharing.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Did you ever see that episode of "Friends" where Monica and Chandler are getting their engagement pictures, and Chandler won't relax and keeps ruining the pictures? That's why we don't have any. *sigh* Brent takes GREAT candids, but man, put a professional in front of him and he looks like a deer in headlights with porcelain veneers.

~j. said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! "The 9-inch zipper..." Holey moley, that was a good one.

Your family is so lovely, Ker. Thanks for always posting the photos.

And God Bless Sonic.